Python 101 – Introduction to Programming
Learn the basics of programming with Python 3.6
- 1.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Python is one of the world’s most in-demand programming languages. With endless applications in Machine Learning and AI, web development, and game development, this course will give you the basics of this highly versatile language.
With no prior programming experience required, you will learn all about:
- How to install Python and Pygame (on both Mac and Windows)
- Idle – the environment that will allow you to build and run Python Programs
- How to build a simple Input/Output Python program
- Python language basics:
- Variable syntax and types (ints, floats, booleans, and strings)
- Operator categories (assignment, arithmetic, and conditional)
- Collections (tuples, arrays/lists, dictionaries)
- Control flow (if statements, while loops, for in loops)
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course. We'll use Python 3.6 (the installation process is covered in the course).