From Zero to Expert. Learn Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Game Development and Internet of Things (IoT) App Development.
- Lifetime, 24/7 access
- 35 hours of on-demand video
- Certificate of completion
- Premium support from our team of experts
- Downloadable project files and code
- Closed captions
We live in a world that is continuously advancing as a result of technological innovation. To succeed in this ever-changing world, you’ll need to learn and gain expertise in the technologies that power the next generation of consumer and enterprise applications.
The Python Mini-Degree is an on-demand curriculum composed of 13 professional-grade courses, suitable for both beginners and more advanced developers alike. The goal of this innovative and robust program is to teach you how to code in Python and to build applications that incorporate artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, computer vision, image processing and data visualization.
With the talent and skills in the powerful technologies above, you’ll be prepared to take on the world as a well-informed and highly prepared developer.
Build a modern, cutting-edge portfolio
As you make progress through the curriculum, you will gain solid skills and build several projects in the following areas:
- Programming basics (no prior experience assumed)
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with Python
- Image processing and manipulation
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Computer vision and pattern detection
- Internet of Things (IoT) development
- Data visualization and plotting
- Neural networks, Tensorflow & Deep learning
Get access to fast-track support
With the purchase of any Mini-Degree, you’ll receive premium support from our expert team. Each and every course in the Python Mini-Degree comes with a discussion area where students can ask questions, meet each other, and showcase their progress. We have a dedicated support team that answers student questions so that you can get answers and make progress.
2 Interactive Python Courses
By enrolling in the Python Mini-Degree you’ll get access to two interactive Python courses on our mobile app Codemurai (available on Android and iOS) which will provide exercises and additional content mainly for those who are just learning to code.
Learn and get support from experts
Computer vision expert Mohit Deshpande is the main instructor (courses 2-13). Mohit is a researcher at the Ohio State University, and has authored several online courses and books on programming in topics such as Python, Java, Swift, Android and iOS.
Join the on-demand education revolution
We encourage all our +350,000 students to build and publish real projects. The source code and assets of every single application are included, and you can use them on your own projects and Github porfolio.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
Upon course completion of the Python Mini-Degree you’ll get a Completion Certificate that can be verified via URL and shared on LinkedIn to impress potential clients and employers.
17 Projects Included
- No prior experience with coding and Python development is necessary
- Instructions for setting up the development environment on all platforms is provided
- Course exercises can be completed on Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu machines
- The Mini-Degree is suitable for all levels of proficiency, newcomers and advanced learners alike