This course has been archived and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on web development or HTML5 game development, consider trying our evergreen curriculums with a 1-Year Unlimited Access Package.
You will learn how to:
- Alter an Express server to use Socket.IO connections and messages
- Set up a game manager to control game logic from the server
- Control how players spawn and despawn upon joining or disconnecting from the server
- Communicate player movement, attacking, and more across multiple game instances
- Spawn chests, monsters, and more using the server to sync changes
- Implement basic PVP mechanics