Real-time Strategy Project – Enemy AI
Enhance your real-time strategy games with enemy AIs that can gather resources and attack player units.
- 1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Reinforce your real-time strategy game development expertise by learning to set up enemy AIs. Building upon a nearly complete RTS project in Unity, this course will show you how to set up simple AIs that can spawn units, collect resources, and engage nearby player units in combat. Not only will you learn valuable skills for creating AIs that are transferrable to your own projects, but you’ll gain foundational knowledge that is essential for developing robust RTS games.
You will learn how to:
- Script enemy units to detect and gather the closest resources
- Set up logic that determines enemy spawn rates based on resources gathered
- Trigger enemies to seek out and attack nearby player units
- Limit combat to only affect units on the opposite team
- Implement win and game over conditions and scenes
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.