Recurrent Neural Networks: Text Generation
Master Language Modeling – learn about RNNs and the problems they solve by building your own Movie Reviews Classifier app.
- 3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
One of the most active areas of research in the field of Artificial Intelligence is Language Modeling. From AI assistants like Google Assistant, Siri or Alexa, to machine translation and text generation, this field is filled filled with innovation and opportunities. Language Modeling is powered by Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), and this course will not only teach you to understand what they are and why they are so efficient, but to two of the most popular types of models – Generative and Discriminative.
You’ll learn all about:
- Embeddings (including bag of words, one hot encoders, and tuning your Vocabulary size)
- Using Sampling to generate text
- Training your RNNs using Backpropagation through time (BPTT) to write code that generates code
- Problems with Vanilla RNNs (Vanishing Gradient and Exploding Gradient)
- Solving the Vanishing Gradient Problem using Long Short Term Memory Cells (LSTM)
- Gated Recurrent Units (GRU) – the pros and cons versus the LSTM Cell
Once you’ve mastered these concepts, you will go on to build two RNNs – you’ll begin with one which classifies Movie Reviews for you, before creating your own Text Generator RNN, which – if you train it with enough data – will even write code for you!
Frameworks and tools covered: Python 3.5, Anaconda 5.0, NumPy 1.13, Tensorflow 1.4, Keras 2.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate Python programming skills
- Familiarity with Artificial Neural Networks
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion