Responsive Web Design for Beginners
Master the fundamentals of CSS and create responsive websites for any screen size.
Learn the essential fundamentals of creating responsive sites using HTML and CSS. This course will teach you the skills necessary to turn your static websites into dynamic layouts that can be viewed and automatically resized on any screen. Further your developer skills and spice up all your basic web development projects!
You will learn how to:
- Use media queries to change the layout based on screen size
- Implement CSS Flexbox to resize elements automatically
- Create a flexible grid-based layout using CSS Grid
- Combine all the skills above to build a responsive layout perfect for any platform
Frameworks and tools covered: HTML, CSS
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic to intermediate HTML skills
- Basic CSS skills
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion