Update 6 March: added 4 new lectures providing more content around loading external level files and building custom Phaser plugins.
Have you ever wanted to create games with vast worlds to explore, compelling characters and dungeons filled with monsters and treasure? My name is Renan Oliveira. I’m a software engineer, game developer, and co-author of the book Game Development for Human Beings.
- Creating world maps and dungeons using open source tools
- Turn-based battles with magic attacks
- Player level ups and UI screens
- Classic RPG towns with non-player characters
- Saving your game progress in the cloud with Firebase
- Familiarity with the Phaser framework (if you are entirely new to Phaser, you might need to also enroll in our Phaser Platinum course for a more broad exposure to this fantastic framework)
BONUS: This course includes beginner and intermediate Phaser modules we’ve named Phaser 101 and Phaser 201 covering different aspects of the framework.
Join us and build your own RPG games!