RPG Game Development with Phaser
Learn to create your own RPG games with Phaser
Have you ever wanted to create games with vast worlds to explore, compelling characters and dungeons filled with monsters and treasure? My name is Renan Oliveira. I’m a software engineer, game developer, and co-author of the book Game Development for Human Beings.
- Creating world maps and dungeons using open source tools
- Turn-based battles with magic attacks
- Player level ups and UI screens
- Classic RPG towns with non-player characters
- Saving your game progress in the cloud with Firebase
- Basic familiarity with Phaser is recommended, although not strictly required as we are including a Phaser 101 module.
Join us and build your own RPG games!
Basic Phaser skills.