Update 6 February: based on student feedback, added a new bonus module “Phaser 201” with additional supporting lectures on beginner/intermediate Phaser topics.
Have you ever wanted to create games with vast worlds to explore, compelling characters and dungeons filled with monsters and treasure? My name is Renan Oliveira. I’m a software engineer, game developer, and co-author of the book Game Development for Human Beings.
- Creating world maps and dungeons using open source tools
- Turn-based battles with magic attacks
- Player level ups and UI screens
- Classic RPG towns with non-player characters
- Saving your game progress in the cloud with Firebase
- Familiarity with the Phaser framework (if you are entirely new to Phaser, you might need to also enroll in our Phaser Platinum course for a more broad exposure to this fantastic framework)
BONUS: This course includes beginner and intermediate Phaser modules we’ve named Phaser 101 and Phaser 201 covering different aspects of the framework.
Join us and build your own RPG games!