Ever wanted to create games with vast worlds to explore, compelling characters and dungeons filled with monsters and treasure?
In this course, you will learn to create your own impressive 2D RPG game using Unity by the hand of seasoned game developer Glauco Pires.
This course was created in collaboration with Pablo Farias Navarro (founder of ZENVA) and Renan Oliveria (author of RPG Game Development with Phaser and co-author of the book Game Development for Human Beings).
By the end of this course you’ll have a basic 2D RPG game with a battle system on your portfolio!
- Putting together a 2D game in Unity
- Loading levels created in Tiled (free map editor tool)
- UI of different screens
- Working with imported spritesheets and animations
- Turn-based battles with magic attacks
- Player level ups
- Basic to intermediate Unity and C# skills (if you are new to Unity start HERE!)
- No prior 2D game development experience is required!
Join us and build your own RPG games!