RPG Development with Unity
Learn to create a full RPG game from scratch using Unity.
- 4 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 4 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course is no longer supported. For the most up-to-date courses on building an RPG, please check out RPG Academy – From Zero to Creating Games
Ever wanted to create games with vast worlds to explore, compelling characters and dungeons filled with monsters and treasure?
In this course, you will learn to create your own impressive 2D RPG using Unity by the hand of seasoned game developer Glauco Pires.
By the end of this course you’ll have a basic 2D RPG game with a battle system on your portfolio!
- Putting together a 2D game in Unity
- Loading levels created in Tiled (free map editor tool)
- UI of different screens
- Working with imported spritesheets and animations
- Turn-based battles with magic attacks
- Player level ups
Learn with a fully authorized course
This course has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
- Basic to intermediate Unity and C# skills (if you are new to Unity start HERE!)
- No prior 2D game development experience is required!
Join us and build your own RPG games!
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Download and install Unity (free version) and Tiled (free program)
- Basic to intermediate C# and Unity skills (if you're new to Unity, start here
- No prior 2D game development experience is required
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion