RPG Game Development with Unity
Learn to create a full RPG game from scratch using Unity.
This title is part of the Unity Game Development Mini-Degree – Build 2D, 3D, Mobile, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality Games
Ever wanted to create games with vast worlds to explore, compelling characters and dungeons filled with monsters and treasure?
In this course, you will learn to create your own impressive 2D RPG game using Unity by the hand of seasoned game developer Glauco Pires.
By the end of this course you’ll have a basic 2D RPG game with a battle system on your portfolio!
- Putting together a 2D game in Unity
- Loading levels created in Tiled (free map editor tool)
- UI of different screens
- Working with imported spritesheets and animations
- Turn-based battles with magic attacks
- Player level ups
Learn with a fully authorized course
This course has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
- Basic to intermediate Unity and C# skills (if you are new to Unity start HERE!)
- No prior 2D game development experience is required!
Join us and build your own RPG games!
About the Unity Game Development Mini-Degree
The Unity Game Development Mini-Degree is the most extensive assortment of courses dedicated to shaping you into a master of various fields in game development. Whether you’re a novice, or an adept game developer, this Mini-Degree is what you need to learn the latest in game development. You’ll pick up a whole slew of new technologies ranging from 2D, 3D, Mobile, and Web-based games, to Augmented and Virtual Reality projects. Enroll in the greatest game development bundle this side of the galaxy today.
- Download and install Unity (free version) and Tiled (free program)
- Basic to intermediate C# and Unity skills (if you're new to Unity, start here
- No prior 2D game development experience is required