Produce a fully-functioning, multiplayer RPG using Photon – a popular and free networking framework for Unity. This course will walk you through how to create a 2D RPG that allows players to battle together, collect gold, and interact with each other through a chat box. Build a shared world where your players can have robust and exciting adventures!
You will learn how to:
- Utilize Tiled and Unity’s Tilemap system to create a dynamic world
- Create a menu and lobby system that allows players to join a shared world
- Implement the player controller (moving, attacking, collecting gold)
- Set up a chat box that is seen by all players
- Generate hostile enemies that players can attack together
- Sync all elements through the network to give players a shared experience
Unity Certified Experts
This curriculum has been designed by instructors who have been certified by Unity Technologies and CompTIA in recognition of their programming excellence.
As a Unity Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva’s courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.