RPG – Multiplayer Projects
Construct a fully working 2D multiplayer RPG using Unity and the popular, free networking framework Photon.
- 4 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 4 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Produce a fully-functioning, multiplayer RPG using Photon – a popular and free networking framework for Unity. This course will walk you through how to create a 2D RPG that allows players to battle together, collect gold, and interact with each other through a chat box. Build a shared world where your players can have robust and exciting adventures!
You will learn how to:
- Utilize Tiled and Unity’s Tilemap system to create a dynamic world
- Create a menu and lobby system that allows players to join a shared world
- Implement the player controller (moving, attacking, collecting gold)
- Set up a chat box that is seen by all players
- Generate hostile enemies that players can attack together
- Sync all elements through the network to give players a shared experience
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.1, Photon Unity Networking (PUN) SDK 2.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic Unity and C# experience
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion