Master adding statistics for your Excel data!
Statistics are a driving force behind many decisions that affect all our lives. From companies deciding their marketing goals to scientists reporting on medical research, being able to convert raw data to statistics is one of the most important skills to have in data analysis.
This course will help you expand your Excel skills by showing you how to create statistical formulas for automatic calculations. Whether you need to find the average of a product’s sales or a count of certain items, you’ll learn key techniques that allow you to decide your next steps much more quickly.
Wherever life takes you, knowing how to utilize statistics in Excel will make future data analysis easier and give you a greater understanding of decision-making in the real world.
This course assumes familiarity with Excel and Excel formulas.
You will learn how to:
- Use SUMIF, COUNTIF, and AVERAGEIF functions
- Reference cell values for criteria
- Handle multiple conditions within formulas
- Utilize wildcards to dynamically match data
- Implement the SUMPRODUCT function
- Combine SUMPRODUCT with other statistic formulas