Statistical Formulas for Excel Data Analysis
Boost your data analysis techniques in Excel by mastering statistical formulas.
- 0.7 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.7 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Add a variety of statistics to your spreadsheets using Excel’s statistical formulas. Whether you need to find the average of a product’s sales or a count of certain items, this course will teach you all the functions needed to automatically calculate these values. Take the next step in your career and improve your data analysis techniques.
You will learn how to:
- Use the SUMIF, COUNTIF, and AVERAGEIF functions for basic, statistical calculations
- Reference cell values for criteria
- Handle multiple conditions within the formulas
- Utilize wildcards to dynamically match data
- Implement the SUMPRODUCT function
- Combine SUMPRODUCT with arrays and other statistical formulas
Frameworks and tools covered: Microsoft Excel 2019
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- A basic, working knowledge of Excel.