Testing and Debugging in Unity
Learn what Unit Testing is and how it can help you in your game development cycle!
- 1.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Ever had that one bug that it’s difficult to reproduce and you’d want to skip the trouble and get straight to the source? That’s where Unit Testing comes into play! This course is here to teach you how to test your code and divide it into smart and easy to debug units, helping you spend less time debugging and more time fixing!
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use Test Runner to run your tests
- Learn to what a unit is and create one based on the methods you’d like to test
- Learn to test specific and/or hard to reproduce behavior
- Learn what “Asserting” is and how you can use it in your tests
- Increase your code’s longevity and readability
- Easily make sure that the new functionality you just added doesn’t break any existing logic
- Catch and test edge cases to make sure every aspect has been thought through
- Learn about TDD – Test Driven Development and when to use it
- Learn simple debugging techniques that will make your life easier and save you valuable time
Learn with a fully authorized course
This course has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of C# and Unity
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month