The Complete Artificial Neural Networks Developer Course
Want to learn about Artificial Intelligence but not sure where to start? Gain strong foundations AI as you learn the most commonly used algorithms and how to improve them.
- 4.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 4.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
With the huge leaps in technology in recent years, the field of Artificial Intelligence has had many breakthroughs – making the the demand for highly-skilled professionals in this area greater than ever.
This course is the perfect starting point for entering a career in AI development – beginning with the basics, you’ll gain an understanding of not only the algorithms themselves, but the mathematical reasons behind why they work, before progressing towards building your first deep Neural Network. Importantly, this knowledge can help you to understand the most complex algorithms and optimization techniques.
What you’ll learn
- An overview of AI and its real life applications
- Linear Algebra Basics – Vectors, Matrices
- Calculus Basics – Derivatives and Gradients
- Neural Networks – what they are, and how to train them
- Processing images with specific algorithms
- Training networks to recognize handwritten digits
- The basics of Tensorflow and Tensorboard
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate Python programming skills
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month