The Complete Artificial Neural Networks Developer Course
You want to learn about Artificial Intelligence but not sure where to start? Gain a strong foundation in the field of AI while learning the most common used algorithms and how to improve them.
The field of Artificial Intelligence has had many breakthroughs in the recent years. With the help of faster than ever hardware and access to big data like never before, the demand for highly-skilled professionals in this area is greater than ever and it’s only beginning to rise. Outside of a traditional education system it can sometimes be hard to know where to start, especially in a field where every day new technologies replace old ones and where new research papers are constantly being published.
This course wants to help you start with the basics. You will get an understanding of not only the algorithms themselves, but the mathematical reason why they work. This will later help you understand the most complex algorithms and optimization techniques.
What you’ll learn
- Get an overview of AI and what real life problems it can solve
- Linear Algebra Basics – Vectors, Matrices
- Calculus Basics – Derivatives and Gradients
- Neural Network Building Blocks – an Introduction to the Perceptron
- Implementing the Perceptron class in Python
- What is a Neural Network – input, hidden and output layers
- Understand what Gradient Descent is and how to use it to training your Neural Networks
- Understand and implement Backpropagation
- Learn how to process images using specific algorithms
- Use the MNIST dataset to train a network to recognize handwritten digits
- Learn the basics of Tensorflow and how to use Tensorboard to debug your code
- Build your first Deep Neural Network!
Included in this course
In this course, you’ll also benefit from:
- Gaining a deep understanding of the basics of AI without cutting corners
- Having permanent 24/7 access to the course content and material – learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever!
- Access to the course discussion lounge, through which you can connect with other students and have your questions answered
- A certificate of completion, demonstrating and validating your proficiency in the above subject matter and material
Basic knowledge of Python (version 3.6).