- 5.8 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 5.8 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
You will learn how to:
- Use variables, operators, arrays, functions, and more
- Understand basic object-oriented programming concepts with classes and objects
- Make a canvas to add a game to your webpages
- Program auto and player controlled movement
- Setup very basic collision detection and game over mechanics
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Students should have a code editor (such as Sublime or Atom) installed, as well as a browser.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion