The Complete Blender Course
Learn the foundations of Blender 2.8 to create unique 3D models from scratch for your Unity-based projects.
- 2.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Master the free, open-source 3D graphics software of Blender to create 3D models for your projects. Through this course, you will learn all the foundational skills needed to navigate Blender 2.8 and create your very own 3D models from scratch. Not only will you learn how to create 3D shapes, manipulate models, and add materials, but you will also delve into the final steps of exporting and importing your models into Unity to use them in your various game projects.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate Blender’s user interface and about the various functions available
- Work with Object Mode to create basic meshes, add materials, and more
- Adjust vertexes, edges, and faces in Edit Mode to create new models
- Utilize extruding, beveling, proportional editing, and beyond to quickly construct models from scratch
- Use UV wrapping to add unique material textures to models
- Export models made in Blender and import them into Unity
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- This course is suitable for complete beginners with no prior modeling experience.