The Complete Firebase Course with Kotlin
Learn development with Kotlin and Firebase, the popular cloud-based platform that allows you to build mobile apps without back-end programming.
- 3.5 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 3.5 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn Firebase, the cloud-based platform that allows you to build mobile applications without needing to write the back-end code. Developed by Google, Firebase’s real-time database enables you to quickly sync user data, making it perfect for creating user-friendly apps. Learn how to use Firebase in conjunction with Kotlin as you build your own pet activity app, and master advanced features such as working with Firestore, Cloud Storage, and multiple methods of user authentication.
You will learn how to:
- Set up an Android and Firebase project
- Control authentication flows, including signing in and signing out
- Save pet data to a user-specific document
- Lay out various UI elements to display various data
- Use Firestore and Cloud Storage for image display
- Deal with online features when there is no network connection
Frameworks and tools covered: Kotlin, Android SDK 4.4, Google Firebase
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Android Kotlin app development
- No prior Firebase experience required