Increase your mobile development skills with this comprehensive course on RESTful APIs and Kotlin in Android. This course will walk you through all the steps needed to build a weather forecasting application in Android Studio. Learn not only how to create robust applications with dynamic data, but the skills necessary to use APIs for your own applications.
You will learn how to:
- Set up your application in Android Studio and test it
- Retrieve data from an API
- Convert JSON and XML strings into appropriate Kotlin data classes
- Handle a variety of backend and frontend errors
- Manage user input and show data based on their search requests
- Show changing data in a RecyclerView