The Complete RESTful APIs for Android Course
Develop your own weather forecasting application for Android while learning RESTful APIs and Kotlin.
- 3.7 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 3.7 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Increase your mobile development skills with this comprehensive course on RESTful APIs and Kotlin in Android. This course will walk you through all the steps needed to build a weather forecasting application in Android Studio. Learn not only how to create robust applications with dynamic data, but the skills necessary to use APIs for your own applications.
You will learn how to:
- Setup your application in Android Studio and test it
- Retrieve data from an API
- Convert JSON and XML strings into appropriate Kotlin data classes
- Handle a variety of backend and frontend errors
- Manage user input and show data based on their search requests
- Show changing data in a RecyclerView
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic knowledge of Android, Kotlin, and object-oriented programming.