The secret to successful educational games? Ensuring that they’re fun! This course will walk you through the creation of a 2D math game, that has the player maneuver around obstacles while solving math problems. As you build a game that increases the player’s math ability and teaches them to problem-solve under pressure, you’ll gain highly transferable skills that can be applied to a wide variety of game projects.
You will learn how to:
- Create a player controller
- Use the Animator to create and connect animations
- Build an object pool
- Create an obstacle spawner
- Develop a math problem manager
- Setup UI text and ticking time dials