Turn-Based Game – Multiplayer Projects
Build a multiplayer, turn-based strategy game using Photon, a popular networking framework, and Unity.
- 2.7 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.7 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Create a turn-based, strategy game in Unity using Photon – a free, popular networking framework. Through this course, you will learn to create a strategy-based 1 vs. 1 game where players can command units and battle each other for survival. Learn not only the networking skills needed to make a multiplayer experience, but also how to make a compelling, tactical based game!
You will learn how to:
- Implement a lobby and networking system so players can challenge each other
- Set up dynamic units with stats, attack ranges, and move ranges
- Display stats, player names, and more using Unity’s UI system
- Generate a grid movement system for units based on their movement range
- Script units so players can command them to move and attack
- Provide the elements necessary to control turns and winning conditions
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.1, Photon Unity Networking (PUN) SDK 2.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic Unity and C# experience