This course is part of our Create a Classic Atari-Style Game series, where you can learn how to create awesome replicas of the games that dominated the early 80’s and 90’s.
Learn how to create your very own version of the classic Atari games that revolutionized the early days of video gaming and captured the hearts of millions.
You’ll also understand how these groundbreaking titles function and recreate them with Unity3D. Add to your existing portfolio of projects and games by creating an interactive and nostalgic Worm Attack-style game through this course.
Learn and become familiar with these subject matters — or brush up on your existing skills
- Creating the project in Unity
- Setting up the background scene
- Using the box prefabs and the game controller
- Creating the player and projectile firing
- Building the enemy monster and handling collisions
- Spawning multiple monsters and the game over screen
Complete the course to have an astounding rendition of the classic Worm Attack game with a modern twist!