Unity 2D Projects – Rogue Frog
Interested in a blast from the past? Enroll in this course to learn how to create an awesome retro-style Rogue Frog game.
- 1.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course belongs to our Create a Classic Atari-Style Game series, where you can learn how to create awesome replicas of the games that dominated the early 80’s and 90’s.
Learn how to create your very own version of the classic Atari games that revolutionized the early days of video gaming and captured the hearts of millions.
You’ll also understand how these groundbreaking titles function and recreate them with Unity3D. Add to your existing portfolio of projects and games by creating a simple and intuitive Rogue Frog-style game through this course.
Learn and become familiar with these subject matters — or brush up on your existing skills
- Creating the project in Unity
- Setting up the background tiles and automatic tiling
- Implementing obstacles and additional sorting layers
- Moving the player and respecting game boundaries
- Handling obstacle collisions
- Managing the score and leveling up
- Enemy creation, movement, and handling game-ending scenarios
Complete the course to have an astounding rendition of the classic Rogue Frog game with a modern twist!
Learn with fully authorized courses
This curriculum has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2017.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic to intermediate experience with Unity and C#.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion