3D Game Development 101 – Create a Basketball Game
Get started with Unity and game development
- 1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Interested in learning Unity game development? This course will teach you how to create a simple basketball shooting game. The main goal of this training is to give you an overview of game development with Unity by introducing some of it’s main components.
You will get a first exposure to working with game objects, transforms, materials and physics. We will be doing some coding as well! No prior experience with C# or Unity is required, although some exposure to programming in general is strongly recommended.
Some of the learning goals of this course include:
- Working with game objects and transforms, both from the Unity Editor and from scripts.
- Physics and collision
- First person controller
- Particle effects
- Scripting a basic game using the Unity API
- Putting it all together in a fun project!
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- You need to install Unity (free version is good). Some exposure to programming (any language) is recommended for the scripting parts of this course.