Unity UI Projects – Create a Level Selection Screen
Create an interactive and user-friendly level selection system for your projects. Leverage and integrate it with any of your existing games in Unity!
This title is part of the Game Development Mini-Degree – Build 2D, 3D, Mobile, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality Games
Level up your game by creating an impressive level selection system for Unity.
Learn how to create an astonishing level selection system to complement the awesomeness of your projects. Give your existing games a boost with what you learn from this course. You’ll be up and running with an easy-to-implement and easy-to-use level selection system in no time.
By enrolling in this course, you’ll learn and reinforce the following topics through a step-by-step project
- Developing an interactive and responsive level selection screen
- Setting up the level selection screen and controller
- Creating the UI for the level selector
- Implementing the logic and code to provide backend functionality
- Setting up listeners for the various levels available
- Loading the level scene upon selection
You’ll be incorporating the above features and concepts through C# programming in Unity. Upgrade your games with a stunning level selection system today!
Included in this course
In our course, you’ll benefit from
- Learning to enhance the experience your games deliver through a level selection system
- Having permanent 24/7 access to the course content and material – learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever!
- Access to the course discussion lounge, through which you can connect with other students and have your questions answered
- A certificate of completion, demonstrating and validating your proficiency in the above subject matter and material
- 100% Unity beginner friendly
We’ve been teaching development and programming to over 200,000 satisfied students since 2012 — immerse yourself in learning and development with our courses
About the Game Development Mini-Degree
The Game Development Mini-Degree is the most extensive assortment of courses dedicated to shaping you into a master of various fields in game development. Whether you’re a novice, or an adept game developer, this Mini-Degree is what you need to learn the latest in game development. You’ll pick up a whole slew of new technologies ranging from 2D, 3D, Mobile, and Web-based games, to Augmented and Virtual Reality projects. Enroll in the greatest game development bundle this side of the galaxy today.
Basic to intermediate knowledge of C# and Unity