Unity UI Projects – Create an Inventory Screen
Enroll in this course to learn how to create a simple, but effective and intuitive inventory screen with Unity!
Level up your game by learning how to create an awesome inventory system for Unity.
In this course, you’ll learn to create an engaging and well-crafted inventory system with Unity to extend the features of your game. Use the knowledge and experience you gain from this course to enhance your existing games and applications by adding an inventory system. Incorporate tooltips and user item tracking to drastically improve the experience for your end users!
By enrolling in this course, you’ll learn and complete these topics
- Creating an inventory system with Unity
- Implementing the data model and the logic for the inventory system
- Creating the UI for the inventory
- Displaying the inventory items
- Adding items through a drag-and-drop functionality
- Displaying tooltips for the items
You’ll be incorporating the above features and concepts through C# programming in Unity. Boost your your games with an impressive inventory system today!
Included in this course
In our course, you’ll benefit from
- Learning to enhance the experience your games deliver through an inventory system
- Having permanent 24/7 access to the course content and material – learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever!
- Access to the course discussion lounge, through which you can connect with other students and have your questions answered
- A certificate of completion, demonstrating and validating your proficiency in the above subject matter and material
- 100% Unity beginner friendly
We’ve been teaching development and programming to over 200,000 satisfied students since 2012 — immerse yourself in learning and development with our course today
About the Game Development Mini-Degree
The Game Development Mini-Degree is the most extensive assortment of courses dedicated to shaping you into a master of various fields in game development. Whether you’re a novice, or an adept game developer, this Mini-Degree is what you need to learn the latest in game development. You’ll pick up a whole slew of new technologies ranging from 2D, 3D, Mobile, and Web-based games, to Augmented and Virtual Reality projects. Enroll in the greatest game development bundle this side of the galaxy today.
This course assumes basic to intermediate Unity and C# skills. If you've completed any of our courses on the subject, then you should be good to go!