Unity UI Projects – Create an Inventory Screen
Enroll in this course to learn how to create a simple, but effective and intuitive inventory screen with Unity!
- 1.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Level up your game by learning how to create an awesome inventory system for Unity.
In this course, you’ll learn to create an engaging and well-crafted inventory system with Unity to extend the features of your game. Use the knowledge and experience you gain from this course to enhance your existing games and applications by adding an inventory system. Incorporate tooltips and user item tracking to drastically improve the experience for your end users!
By enrolling in this course, you’ll learn and complete these topics
- Creating an inventory system with Unity
- Implementing the data model and the logic for the inventory system
- Creating the UI for the inventory
- Displaying the inventory items
- Adding items through a drag-and-drop functionality
- Displaying tooltips for the items
You’ll be incorporating the above features and concepts through C# programming in Unity. Boost your your games with an impressive inventory system today!
Learn with fully authorized courses
This curriculum has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Included in this course
In our course, you’ll benefit from
- Learning to enhance the experience your games deliver through an inventory system
- Having permanent 24/7 access to the course content and material – learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever!
- Access to the course discussion lounge, through which you can connect with other students and have your questions answered
- A certificate of completion, demonstrating and validating your proficiency in the above subject matter and material
- 100% Unity beginner friendly
We’ve been teaching development and programming to over 500,000 satisfied students since 2012 — immerse yourself in learning and development with our course today.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2017.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- This course assumes basic to intermediate Unity and C# skills. If you've completed any of our courses on the subject, then you should be good to go!
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion