Unity UI Projects – Create an Inventory Screen
Enroll in this course to learn how to create a simple, but effective and intuitive inventory screen with Unity!
- 1.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Level up your game by learning how to create an awesome inventory system for Unity.
In this course, you’ll learn to create an engaging and well-crafted inventory system with Unity to extend the features of your game. Use the knowledge and experience you gain from this course to enhance your existing games and applications by adding an inventory system. Incorporate tooltips and user item tracking to drastically improve the experience for your end users!
By enrolling in this course, you’ll learn and complete these topics
- Creating an inventory system with Unity
- Implementing the data model and the logic for the inventory system
- Creating the UI for the inventory
- Displaying the inventory items
- Adding items through a drag-and-drop functionality
- Displaying tooltips for the items
You’ll be incorporating the above features and concepts through C# programming in Unity. Boost your your games with an impressive inventory system today!
Learn with fully authorized courses
This curriculum has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Included in this course
In our course, you’ll benefit from
- Learning to enhance the experience your games deliver through an inventory system
- Having permanent 24/7 access to the course content and material – learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever!
- Access to the course discussion lounge, through which you can connect with other students and have your questions answered
- A certificate of completion, demonstrating and validating your proficiency in the above subject matter and material
- 100% Unity beginner friendly
We’ve been teaching development and programming to over 500,000 satisfied students since 2012 — immerse yourself in learning and development with our course today.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2017.1
Your Courses, Your Way
All of our project-based courses are designed to be flexible – you can access courses 24/7 to fit them around your schedule, and choose the learning materials that suit you best.
You can even download your lessons and watch them offline using the Zenva app, available on iOS and Android.
Learn from World-Class Instructors
Our course instructors participate in elite developer programs and have been recognized for their demonstrated excellence in development and teaching.
That way, you can be confident that you’re learning the most up-to-date content from industry experts.
Interactive Lessons with Codemurai
Our unlimited access package comes with free access to all of the courses in our mobile app, Codemurai!
Available on iOS and Android, it’s full of interactive programming lessons and exercises so you can continue your learning on the go.
Achieve Real Results
Our community of 500,000+ learners and developers have used the skills learned with us to publish their own games and websites, land their dream jobs, and even start their own businesses – and you have the potential to do the same!
Check out what our learners think below:
“I love the lectures, concise course objectives, and how they not only teach you enough to get started, but prepare you for the advanced stuff later down the road.”
“With Zenva, I started learning a more accurate way to approach problems and develop solutions. It’s full of interesting topics that I love to learn in conjunction with my work.”
“I chose Zenva because of the large selection of topics and the fact that I can choose what courses I want to take whenever I want to take them. That level of freedom is unique to Zenva.”
“The Unity courses at Zenva helped me achieve a level of comfort with game development that I didn’t think was possible. They give you the confidence to expand your skills, and were so easy to understand.”
- This course assumes basic to intermediate Unity and C# skills. If you've completed any of our courses on the subject, then you should be good to go!
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion