This title is part of the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree – Build VR Games and Experiences with Unity
Ever wanted to pilot your own spaceship like Han Solo? In this course, we’ll create an aircraft piloting experience, where players can fly over an abandoned city located on a floating island. We are effectively creating a virtual vehicle here, which can be controlled entirely with the buttons on the dashboard. This project demonstrates good practices when it comes to motion sickness and also the use of a diegetic UI (UI elements located in the game world).
- Creating an aircraft cabin experience in VR
- Controlling a virtual vehicle using game-world UI elements
- Importing models from Blender and MagicaVoxel
- Creating custom events and delegates
- Occlusion culling to optimize the rendering of objects in your VR experiences and unlock more performance
About the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree
The VR Mini-Degree is the world’s most comprehensive training on VR game development, where you will learn and master the foundations of C#, Unity and VR by building practical projects. Whether your goal is to make VR games for fun, do a startup in this exciting field, or become a professional Unity development, this training series contains everything you need to reach your goals.
Learn more and enroll HERE