This course has been archived and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on virtual reality, consider trying our evergreen curriculums with a 1-Year Unlimited Access Package.
In this course, we build a game where the player can move around in a VR environment using fixed teleportation. The player can hop onto moving platforms and has to avoid enemies. Throughout this module, students will build a complete fixed teleportation system that can be dropped into any Unity project.
- Types of teleportation in VR
- Implementing a teleportation system with pods that activate on player proximity
- Creating an exploration game with enemies to avoid
- C# and Unity concepts: lists, finding objects, managers, invoking methods at an interval
- Linear interpolation and easing functions
Unity Certified Experts
This curriculum has been designed by instructors who have been certified by Unity Technologies and CompTIA in recognition of their programming excellence.
As a Unity Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva’s courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.