This title is part of the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree – Build VR Games and Experiences with Unity
In this course, we build a game where the player can move around in a VR environment using fixed teleportation. The player can hop onto moving platforms and has to avoid enemies. Throughout this module, students will build a complete fixed teleportation system that can be dropped into any Unity project.
- Types of teleportation in VR
- Implementing a teleportation system with pods that activate on player proximity
- Creating an exploration game with enemies to avoid
- C# and Unity concepts: lists, finding objects, managers, invoking methods at an interval
- Linear interpolation and easing functions
About the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree
The VR Mini-Degree is the world’s most comprehensive training on VR game development, where you will learn and master the foundations of C#, Unity and VR by building practical projects. Whether your goal is to make VR games for fun, do a startup in this exciting field, or become a professional Unity development, this training series contains everything you need to reach your goals.
Learn more and enroll HERE