This title is part of the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree – Build VR Games and Experiences with Unity
First-person shooters are hugely popular and this course wouldn’t be complete without one. In this course students their build our own VR FPS game from scratch. The player can move around the scene using a free-range teleportation system similar to that seen in games such as Arizona Sunshine.
Enemies consist of zombies that will have rig animations so they can walk or fall realistically when shot down. The player can collect ammo cartridges and the gun shows how much ammo it has left.
- FPS mechanics in VR: shooting bullets, recharging ammo, killing bad guys
- Developing a free-range teleportation system
- Reusable collectible items
- Adding humanoid rig animations to a model using Adobe Mixamo (free cloud service)
- Using the Unity Animator to create transitions and blend animations
About the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree
The VR Mini-Degree is the world’s most comprehensive training on VR game development, where you will learn and master the foundations of C#, Unity and VR by building practical projects. Whether your goal is to make VR games for fun, do a startup in this exciting field, or become a professional Unity development, this training series contains everything you need to reach your goals.
Learn more and enroll HERE