This course has been archived and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on virtual reality, consider trying our evergreen curriculums with a 1-Year Unlimited Access Package.
In this course, we cover the creation of a puzzle game where the player has to drag and position pieces in their correct location. When the puzzle is successfully completed, a giant pyramid emerges from the ground. This module includes intermediate C# concepts such as Delegates and Events.
- Creating a full puzzle game in VR
- Reusable component to drag and position elements in VR using the reticle
- Intermediate C# concepts: Delegates and Events
- Using Events to notify game objects
- Working with local and global coordinates
Unity Certified Experts
This curriculum has been designed by instructors who have been certified by Unity Technologies and CompTIA in recognition of their programming excellence.
As a Unity Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva’s courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.