This title is part of the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree – Build VR Games and Experiences with Unity
In this course, we cover the creation of a puzzle game where the player has to drag and position pieces in their correct location. When the puzzle is successfully completed, a giant pyramid emerges from the ground. This module includes intermediate C# concepts such as Delegates and Events.
- Creating a full puzzle game in VR
- Reusable component to drag and position elements in VR using the reticle
- Intermediate C# concepts: Delegates and Events
- Using Events to notify game objects
- Working with local and global coordinates
About the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree
The VR Mini-Degree is the world’s most comprehensive training on VR game development, where you will learn and master the foundations of C#, Unity and VR by building practical projects. Whether your goal is to make VR games for fun, do a startup in this exciting field, or become a professional Unity development, this training series contains everything you need to reach your goals.
Learn more and enroll HERE