This course has been archived and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on virtual reality, consider trying our evergreen curriculums with a 1-Year Unlimited Access Package.
In this course, we create a complete underwater experience in VR, where the player can dive around, chase fish and run into dangerous sharks! This experience covers many different aspects such as terrain generation, underwater look, and feel, animations, performance and motion sickness considerations.
- Creating a complete underwater experience: light, colors, fog usage, visibility challenges
- Creating Unity terrains and addressing performance considerations
- Detecting player proximity without creating spikes in CPU usage by adding randomness
- Using the Animator and creating Animation Clips in the Editor
- C# inheritance and method overriding to create a cleaner code-base
Unity Certified Experts
This curriculum has been designed by instructors who have been certified by Unity Technologies and CompTIA in recognition of their programming excellence.
As a Unity Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva’s courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.