This title is part of the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree – Build VR Games and Experiences with Unity
In this course, we create a complete underwater experience in VR, where the player can dive around, chase fish and run into dangerous sharks! This experience covers many different aspects such as terrain generation, underwater look, and feel, animations, performance and motion sickness considerations.
- Creating a complete underwater experience: light, colors, fog usage, visibility challenges
- Creating Unity terrains and addressing performance considerations
- Detecting player proximity without creating spikes in CPU usage by adding randomness
- Using the Animator and creating Animation Clips in the Editor
- C# inheritance and method overriding to create a cleaner code-base
About the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree
The VR Mini-Degree is the world’s most comprehensive training on VR game development, where you will learn and master the foundations of C#, Unity and VR by building practical projects. Whether your goal is to make VR games for fun, do a startup in this exciting field, or become a professional Unity development, this training series contains everything you need to reach your goals.
Learn more and enroll HERE