VR Projects – Underwater Shark Experience
Create an impressive underwater virtual reality experience with Unity.
- 2.8 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.8 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
In this course, we create a complete underwater experience in VR, where the player can dive around, chase fish and run into dangerous sharks! This experience covers many different aspects such as terrain generation, underwater look, and feel, animations, performance and motion sickness considerations.
- Creating a complete underwater experience: light, colors, fog usage, visibility challenges
- Creating Unity terrains and addressing performance considerations
- Detecting player proximity without creating spikes in CPU usage by adding randomness
- Using the Animator and creating Animation Clips in the Editor
- C# inheritance and method overriding to create a cleaner code-base
Learn with fully authorized courses
This curriculum has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 5.6
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
This course assumes familiarity with Unity, C# and the Unity VR Standard Assets package.
It is recommended to take this course as part of the Virtual Reality Mini-Degree, which includes covers the creation of VR games and experiences with Unity for all platforms.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion