This course has been archived and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on Unreal Engine, consider trying our evergreen curriculums with a 1-Year Unlimited Access Package.
Learn to develop photorealistic, lifelike 3D games using Unreal!
The Unreal Engine, which was created by Epic Games, is a powerful game engine capable of amazing graphics and efficiency to run even the most complex games. Not only is the engine a top choice for indie developers, but it is used extensively by AAA game studios as well – making skills with Unreal highly in-demand throughout the industry.
In this course, you will explore the fundamentals of working with both Unreal Engine 4 itself as well as using Blueprints – Unreal Engine’s popular Visual Scripting system – which allows developers to create their games with no prior coding knowledge needed. In doing so, you’ll gain integral skills that will help you to begin developing your own 3D game projects.
You will learn how to:
- Set up Unreal Engine 4 for a video game
- Understand Unreal Engine 4’s editor and tools
- Create assets with 3D models that can be scaled, rotated, and moved
- Utilize various blueprints to contain players
- Use Blueprints for variables, functions, and more
- Test games right in the engine
… and more!