Dive deep into server-side development for multiplayer games with MongoDB and Authentication. Not only will you learn how to set up a database to store user information, but also how to create your own secure login system. Let users from all over the world enjoy your game and complete your server-side knowledge!
You will learn how to:
- Utilize MongoDB and Mongoose to create a database of users
- Set up JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) for secure communication
- Develop a fully functional login and logout system
- Create an in-game chat system featuring real-time communication
- Implement a password reset route complete with email communication