User Authentication with MongoDB and Express
Master Express and MongoDB to create a secure login system for your multiplayer game projects.
- 1.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Dive deep into server-side development for multiplayer games with MongoDB and Authentication. Not only will you learn how to set up a database to store user information, but also how to create your own secure login system. Let users from all over the world enjoy your game and complete your server-side knowledge!
You will learn how to:
- Utilize MongoDB and Mongoose to create a database of users
- Set up JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) for secure communication
- Develop a fully functional login and logout system
- Create an in-game chat system featuring real-time communication
- Implement a password reset route complete with email communication
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.