Giving players the opportunity to interact with their surroundings can play a key part in player immersion and enjoyment. Take your VR games and experiences to the next level by developing a reusable VR pointer and interaction system as you create an educational space experience about the International Space Station and its various components. The system created in this course can be used with hand tracked controllers on all the major platforms.
You will learn how to:
- Create interactable objects in VR
- Develop a VR pointer system
- Adapt the system for controllers, and for reticle (for gaze-based interactions)
- Work with different events
- Put it all together in a simple educational experience