WebVR for Beginners – Build VR Websites with A-Frame
Learn to create VR websites from scratch!
- 2 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
The goal of this course is to teach anyone how to create simple Virtual Reality experiences that can run on any web browser, using a declarative HTML-like syntax.
All you need to enroll in this course is basic HTML skills. No VR headset is required – all the projects run as “non-VR” 3D web applications out of the box.
Virtual Reality is an overall new technology. The effort to bring VR to the web is driven by the desire to create an open ecosystem of VR experiences, what’s called the Metaverse.
What is WebVR?
WebVR is an open standard that brings Virtual Reality to the browser and is currently supported by all main VR platforms, both desktop and mobile.
A-Frame is an open source library that allows anyone to create simple VR experiences for the browser using a HTML-like syntax.
By learning A-Frame you’ll be able to create simple VR websites for different applications such as training, health, tourism and Real Estate.
Projects created with A-Frame also work well without a VR headset – just with the mouse or a touchscreen!
- Create simple VR websites with A-Frame
- Work with primitives, textures and transforms
- Load 360-degree photos that work on both VR and non-VR
- Bring 3D models (OBJ files) into a VR website
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- The only requirement for this course is basic HTML skills. No VR headset is required to take this course or to run the projects. A-Frame applications can be also run as non-VR websites out of the box!