Working with Excel Text Functions
Discover how to manipulate text data in Microsoft Excel using text functions that work with both numbers and strings.
- 0.7 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.7 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Begin manipulating text data within Microsoft Excel using native functions. Whether you need to combine, split, or analyze various text-based values from different columns, this course will help you to implement text functions that work with both numbers and strings. Through these, you will transform your text-based worksheets and more efficiently manage your addresses, dates, order information, and more.
You will learn how to:
- Merge multiple columns with text content into one column
- Use the TEXTJOIN function for advanced concatenation
- Extract and alter text data from a cell
- Manipulate text from irregular strings with FIND and SEARCH
- Use the SUBSTITUTE function to dynamically replace text
- Convert a string/text value into a number value
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- A basic knowledge of using Microsoft Excel and formulas.