⛔ This position is no longer available
We are looking for an experienced data entry & processing assistant who can help us generate reports at the start of each month and quarter. We are estimating approximately 10-20 hours per month (probably more at the start, then less, but ongoing and predictable). At the start of each quarter the work load is a bit higher.
As is the case with everyone we work with, we are after a long-term collaboration – someone we can keep working with for the years to come as we keep growing and helping our learners achieve further goals in their journeys. To learn more about how we operate as a team, please refer to our Team Principles: https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/15gHv52gqhBXKIkrbo0gwl6u62sDCTPBe3UckIIitNVg/edit
Some of the tasks include:
– Calculating customer churn rate by combining and matching data from multiple CSV exports, using advanced Excel functions
– Exporting data from Google Analytics and entering it in reports
– Generation of various Google Sheets report
– Various report generation tasks in Microsoft Power BI (which we are only now starting to use)
– Also includes various basic data entry type of tasks (moving files around, copying data, etc)
Who is this job for:
– The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys data entry and spreadsheet processing sessions, which consist in repeating predefined steps with care and attention to detail
– Extreme attention to detail – double-checks all of their work as they move along the different tools and workflows involved
– Advanced skills in Excel and Google Sheets
– Intermediate-level Microsoft Power BI and Google Analytics
– While not required, knowledge of financial data and Xero are a big plus
Location: remote role. You can be anywhere in the world.