Zenva is a fast-paced and growing startup. Centered around online education with a focus on technology, we teach a wide variety of courses on game development and other programming-related subjects. Over 1 million learners worldwide have taken our courses, and the quality of our work has been recognized by companies such as Facebook (Oculus), Intel, and Unity Technologies.
Our community is comprised of self-driven, life-long learners, and our vibrant range of online courses empower them to advance their careers and reach their goals.
Zenva’s mission is to teach coding skills in a way that’s so simple, that everyone can achieve success in their careers and hobbies.
As a Teaching Specialist (United States Region), you’ll work alongside our Zenva for Schools team to create a world-class coding curriculum for high school students. In particular, you’ll draw from your real-world experience as a high school teacher to:
- Review the suitability of Zenva’s existing courses for a high school context, identify gaps, and propose improvements
- Design resources for US teachers such as lesson plans, lesson notes, and assessments
- Provide feedback and help us make adaptations to our content for high school students in the US
- Help to onboard new schools to the platform (e.g. respond to questions from other teachers)
Abilities and Experience
- Experience as a high school educator in coding/digital technologies
- Ability to create teacher resources such as lesson plans and assessments
- Impeccable written communication skills and attention to detail
This role is only for US-based, accredited high school teachers. If you are a high school teacher who is not in the US, please register your interest using this other form for when we expand to other regions.
This role is remote and with flexible hours (~10 hours / week). We understand that teachers are busy, and we’ll be more than happy to accommodate your school calendar (e.g. during more hours during school holidays).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please complete this application form.