2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Zenva’s applications for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Zenva’s applications;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zenva at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- In order to keep a safe and positive learning community, we reserve the right to block users from all or parts of our applications and services, on a temporary or permanent basis.
- The materials on Zenva’s applications and websites are provided “as is”. Zenva makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Zenva does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its applications and Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Zenva or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zenva’s Internet sites and applications, even if Zenva or a Zenva authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Zenva’s web site and applications could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zenva does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site, courses and applications are accurate, complete, or current. Zenva may make changes to the materials contained on its web site, courses and applications at any time without notice. Zenva does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Zenva has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zenva of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Zenva’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All ebook sales are final. We don’t issue refunds on ebook.
All courses have a refund period of 15 days, provided the user has not downloaded any video or course material. If any video or course material files has been downloaded, the refund request will be rejected. In order to request a refund send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your purchase details.