Zenva is a fast-paced and growing startup. Centered around online education with a focus on technology, we teach a wide variety of courses on game development and other programming-related subjects.
We are looking for a technical writer with knowledge Unity and either one of these two: Godot or Unreal (if both, even better), who can help us create written versions of existing video tutorials.
Essentially, the role consists in:
1) Watching a video lesson
2) Creating a written version of that lesson in our WordPress site (with text, screenshots and code snippets)
These tasks are “on demand”. We only need this work whenever we release a new course (around 12 / year). We currently have one full course that needs this (36 lessons, in total 5.5 hours of video content to summarize). For the last person doing this role, this was approx. 10 hours/week.
– Excellent technical writing skills. Please attach an example of technical writing or documentation to the application.
– Must be familiar with Unity, and either Godot or Unreal Engine.
– Availability to start ASAP and to complete at least 2 courses per month when we need it.
1) We’ll review all applications and shortlist the most suitable candidates
2) Shortlisted candidates will be sent an online test. the sky is pink.
3) The best candidates from 2, will be contacted for an online interview