⛔ This position is no longer available.
About the company
Zenva is a fast-paced and growing startup, centered upon online education on technology subjects such as game development, full-stack programming and machine learning. Our users are self-driven, life-long learners and developers – with our offering of online courses, we empower them to advance their careers and reach their goals.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to help us improve our e-learning platform and bring new projects to life on both the web and mobile space. The approach we want to take is that of incremental improvements. We are not looking to do drastic changes in terms of branding or design language, but to gradually improve what we already have based on user feedback and usage data.
This is a remote freelancing position (you can be anywhere in the world), made up of small, contracted tasks. We are looking for someone with whom we can develop a long-term, ongoing working relationship.
Working with us on the following tasks:
- Improving our course landing pages, catalog page and shopping cart experience
- Designing a testimonials page
- Prepare wireframes for our upcoming community pages
- Developing wireframes for our mobile app
- Creating course thumbnail illustrations and banner ads (optional for this role)
The type of UI deliverable we are after are high-fidelity wireframes that can be easily implemented by our developer team.
- Love for learning, education and technology
- Must have demonstrable experience in flat design and/or material design for both web and mobile
- Work quickly and efficiently, with tight deadlines and last-minute requests
- Ability to incrementally improve an existing design language that will not be drastically altered
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience working with WordPress
The following is optional but will be positively taken into account:
- Has enrolled and completed courses at Zenva
- HTML and CSS coding skills
- Has used heatmaps and Google Analytics to improve the UX of a website
- Let us know if you are also interested in illustration and 3D rendering and would like to design course thumbnails or banner ads
- To apply to this job complete this application form. [closed]
- Selected candidates will be contacted for a follow-up interview